I started a notebook the other day to track of "Notes to Myself." Little reminders of quilt and class ideas, book titles, blog article possibilities, and so on--those little thoughts I have throughout the day. The idea is to keep the notebook with me, so I can record the thoughts when I have them.
So now would be the time to grab my notebook and jot them down. But, I had left it jammed in a bag of quilts in my studio. So I rested in bed for another 15 minutes, decided it was hopeless, and got up. My house is chilly, so rather than run downstairs and find my notebook, I decided to curl up with my rag quilt on the recliner and record my ideas on my blog.
- Screenprinting. Look into screenprinting on fabric to decide whether to take the class at Pro-Chem in Fall River, MA in August
- Hand quilting. Learn how to hand quilt using my thumb. Ask on Quilt Art mailing list for book/video references.
- Silk Dupioni. Ask on Quilt Art for guidance on working with Silk Dupioni. Look through Cynthia's silks to see if she has anything to expand my palette.
- Drawing. Clear off drawing table in studio. Get light. Begin working through "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" in the morning. Ask Jen for any other drawing references.
- UFOs. Make list of all UFOs and current status. Prioritize. Determine which ones I want to finish during the UFO rush, which I can finish over time, and which ones I can discard as unfinished.
- Patterns. Make list of all patterns and current status. Prioritize.
- Machine quilting designs. Start binder collection of FMQ designs.